If you need help and your question is not answered here, please send an IM in-world to Fallacy DeCuir. No notecards please, as my IM’s go to email and I can help you faster. I should get back with you within 24-48 hours. If you haven’t heard from back from me by then, please try again.
FAILED DELIVERIES (In-world & Marketplace):
For failed deliveries in-world, please visit the redelivery terminal located at the mainstore entrance.
For failed Marketplace deliveries, please IM Fallacy DeCuir in-world with your transaction history/order number, and I will redeliver it asap.
** To find your transaction history:
For in-world purchases:
1. Go to http://www.secondlife.com, and log in with your avatar’s info.
2. Click the “Account” link on the left side menu, and click “Transaction History” in the drop down menu.
3. Find your transaction in the list, and copy/paste the info into an IM, or a notecard, then drop it into my profile in-world.
For Marketplace purchases:
1. Go to http://www.marketplace.secondlife.com, and log in with your avatar’s info.
2. Click the “My Marketplace” link at the very top beside your name, and click “My account” in the drop down menu.
3. Click “Order History” in the left side menu.
4. Find your transaction in the list, and copy/paste the info into an IM, or a notecard, then drop it into my profile in-world.
For double purchases, please IM Fallacy DeCuir in-world with transaction info for both purchases, and I will refund you the extra.
I do not offer refunds on any items, except for double purchases (see above). Please make sure you are satisfied with an item before making your purchase.
All Tool Shed items are sold with modify / copy / transfer (full perm) permissions, for content creation purposes. Any scripts included are sold copy / transfer only.
All Sequel items are sold with modify / copy / no transfer permissions, unless otherwise stated.
If you want to send an item as a gift, there is a gifting system in place within the vendors. Left click on the vendor to get a menu, and follow the instructions. For Tool Shed items, you can also visit my Marketplace store.
SINGLE TEXTURES OR INDIVIDUAL MESH OBJECTS:
I do not sell single textures from packs, nor single mesh objects from kits.
I do not sell the dae files for my items.
LICENSES FOR OTHER GRIDS:
At this time, I am not offering any licenses for other grids. Thanks for your understanding.
Please see my User License Agreement for permitted usage of Tool Shed items.